Other branches of economy
- Carbon dioxide in certain concentrations enhances the growth of agricultural plants, so it is used in greenhouses.
- Production of nanophotonics, computer devices and other complex devices based on integrated circuits requires the use of ultrapure (so-called, "electronic") gases - nitrogen, helium, hydrogen, krypton, xenon and their mixtures.
- Helium is a unique refrigerant in experimental physics, which makes it possible to use ultra-low temperatures in the study of superconductivity and other properties of materials and media.
- The production of varnishes and paints uses nitrogen to prevent the polymerization of products, to blow technological equipment, and to package products.
- The branch of advertising and entertainment uses neon to create luminous signboards and other promo-constructions, and helium to fill balloons and aerostats of various configurations.
PSKOVTEHGAZ® develops, manufactures, repairs, maintains and modernizes the related equipment: pump units, evaporators, gasifiers, tanks, ramps, etc., and also provides various services and implements integrated engineering projects.