The chemical industry uses, practically, all kinds of technical gases. They serve as raw materials and working medium. This industry is the second largest consumer of technical gases and, as a consequence, of cryogenic equipment.
- Most of the nitrogen produced is used for the industrial production of ammonia, which is processed into nitric acid, explosives and fertilizers.
- Chemical industry uses a large number of tanks with oxidation-sensitive internal surfaces, to protect those nitrogen is also used.
- Nitrogen and argon are used when storing chemical raw materials.
- Oxygen serves as an oxidant in many chemical reactions that underlie the production of chemical products.
- Pure gases and mixtures are necessary in this industry also for laboratory research, control and management of chemical reactions, environmental monitoring and detection of explosive concentrations.
PSKOVTEHGAZ® develops, manufactures, repairs, maintains and modernizes the related equipment: pump units, evaporators, gasifiers, tanks, ramps, etc., and also provides various services and implements integrated engineering projects.