Medicine and pharmaceutics
These industries are also active consumers of various technical gases, and cryogenic equipment is needed to supply and maintain the required parameters. As a rule, medicine uses high purity gases and cryogenic equipment with a high degree of reliability, since most of technical gases applications here are related to support the life of patients.
- Oxygen and carbon dioxide (in the form of respiratory mixtures) are used to excite the depressed function of breathing.
- Nitrogen serves as a coolant for transporting organs to the site of transplantation.
- Carbon dioxide in solid form ("dry ice"), as well as carbon dioxide and other gases are used in cryomedicine - cold treatment, including cryosurgery.
- Therapeutic baths with dissolved CO2, as well as mineralized drinks have a healing effect.
- Nitrogen is required to package the medicines, purge and purify pharmaceutical equipment.
PSKOVTEHGAZ® develops, manufactures, repairs, maintains and modernizes the related equipment: pump units, evaporators, gasifiers, tanks, ramps, etc., and also provides various services and implements integrated engineering projects.